As we age, our skin inevitably loses its youthful vitality. Fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots, and loss of elasticity are all part of the natural aging process. Multicomponent peptide cocktail Prostrolane Blanc-B has a distinct brightening, revitalizing effect and partially performs the role of a filler, filling fine lines and reducing dark circles under the eyes. The preparation produced by the Caregen Co., Ltd, a South Korean company which helps to remove pigment spots, prevents their reappearance, moisturizes the skin, evens out skin tone and texture. Prostrolane Blanc B is CE certified.
What is the main ingredients of Prostrolane Blanc B?
The active components of mesotherapy cocktail are:
- stabilized hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 7 mg/ml, which fills wrinkles and maintains a uniform peptide structure;
- 4 biomimetic peptides – Oligopeptide-33 (Feruloyl and Valprooyl), Oligopeptide-92, Octapeptide-11.
Peptides in an injectable meso cocktail act as a regulator of melanogenesis by blocking the progression of melanosomes to keratinocytes and inhibiting tyrosinase activity, which is directly involved in melanin synthesis. In addition, peptide components stimulate fibroblast polyproliferation and activate collagen synthesis.
What are the main benefits of Prostrolane Blanc B?
Prostrolane Blanc B lies in its triple action:
- Effect Bright. The natural glow of the skin is achieved by blocking melanogenesis and by strengthening the walls of capillaries and the growth of new blood vessels, providing tissues with oxygen and nutrients;
- Effect Face lift. Extracellular matrix restoration and strengthening of derma cells polyferative activity promotes skin tightening;
- Effect Naturе. The anti-aging effect of smoothing wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes is achieved by activation of body resources and stimulation of biological processes in cells.
Areas that Can Be Treated
Meso cocktail is used in the area:
- hands (back of hands and forearms).
What is the main indication for Prostrolane Blanc B?
Indications for intradermal injections are:
- dull complexion;
- “smoker’s skin”;
- freckles and age-related pigmentation;
- nasolacrimal furrows;
- dark circles under the eyes;
- sagging, decreased skin tone;
- fine and medium wrinkles;
- vascular network, couperose;
Prostrolane Blanc B are recommended for women and men after 25 years of age.
What is the expected effects for Prostrolane Blanc B?
After the procedures the skin becomes healthy-looking and naturally glowing. Pigment spots are lightened, wrinkles and vascular networks are reduced, firmness and elasticity of tissues are restored. The face looks younger and more rested.
The downtime is generally around 1-3 days. However, in order to avoid infection, until the skin in the injection sites is healed, it is necessary to limit the touching of the injected areas. For 2 weeks, you should refrain from bathing procedures and sunbathing.
The procedure must be postponed if the patient is ill with a cold or other infectious disease, if there are inflammations on the skin in the injection area or non-healed damages to the epidermis.
What are the Prostrolane Blanc B treatment procedures?
The Prostrolane Blanc B procedure takes less than an hour and requires minimal downtime. Treatment steps include:
Face cleansing and application of numbing cream for around 30 minutes
Injection of Prostrolane Blanc B using introfill into targeted facial areas
What is the downtime for Prostrolane Blanc B treatment
Patients may experience mild redness and swelling for 1- 3 days after the injections. Some minor bruising or pinpoint bleeding can also occur. Most people feel comfortable returning to regular activities the next day.
Visible results emerge over the first month as skin becomes smoother, tighter, and brighter. Optimal improvement is seen after 4 sessions, every 2 weeks for the first two sessions and every 2 months for the 3rd and 4th session as pigmentation continues to lighten. Maintenance sessions every 6-9 months are recommended to sustain the treatment’s youth-boosting effects.
Prostrolane Blanc B vs. Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Unlike hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers that work by plumping skin from the outside-in, Prostrolane Blanc B facilitates inner-out skin rejuvenation. HA fillers provide immediate volume expansion and hydration.
Who is suitable for Prostrolane Blanc B?
The ideal Prostrolane Blanc B patient wants to restore a more youthful appearance while maintaining a natural look. Good candidates include:
Those in their 30s+ looking to delay signs of skin aging
Individuals concerned about loss of elasticity, wrinkles, and skin damage
People with uneven skin tone, texture, or enlarged pores
Those looking to improve the appearance of acne scarring
Patients who have had excessive laser treatments or facial thinning
Prostrolane Blanc B is appealing for patients who want regenerative skin rejuvenation without extended recovery periods or risks associated with surgery or laser resurfacing.
Contraindications to Prostrolane Blanc B treatment
- The treatment is generally not advised for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Patient with systemic illness or bleeding disorder
- Patient that are allergic to ingredients of the Prostrolane Blanc B products
With regular maintenance sessions, Prostrolane Blanc B offers the possibility of continually renewing the skin’s collagen matrix and maintaining a consistently smoother, firmer and more radiant appearance for years to come. Please consult with your doctor first if you are interested in Prostrolane Blanc B treatment.